Children´s christmas market
Dear children, we have got some specials waiting for you!
Every year there is a special program for all our little visitors – details should be available from january 2017. Stay tuned!
On Children´s Day – Tuesday, 29th November 2016 from 2:00 to 8:00 p.m. we offer a special progrtamm for the kids!
In the Schlosshof you will find...
- Elves "Bear House" to fill your own cuddly teedy bears
- Villa Kunterbunt with Pippi telling her adventure stories
- our Candle House where you can make your own candles
- the Heavenly Post Office to give your wish list to an angel
- the Angels Workshop with lots of things to make by yourself
- the House of Sweets with colorful sweets, licorice and lollies for you to buy
At the Türmchenmarkt and in the Kurhaus…
2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Bake Christmas biscuits with Pippi, Tommi and Annika in the Kurhaus
2.15 – 3 p.m. Puppet Theater "Piparella, princess who loves baking christmas biscuits" in the Kurhaus
3.15 – 4 p.m. Puppet Theater "Piparella, princess who loves baking christmas biscuits" in the Kurhaus
4.15 – 5 p.m. Puppet Theater "Piparella, princess who loves baking christmas biscuits" in the Kurhaus
4 p.m.– 6 p.m. Make your own lucky horseshoe with Andreas, the Blacksmith (for kids aged 6 and above)
5 p.m. – 5.30 p.m. Listen to the fairytales told by Julia Krusch in the pavillon at the Türmchenmarkt
Daily opening times can be found at the full programm >>